Wednesday, 21 June 2017
How to Wash Your Vagina
There are some healthy ways to wash your Vagina—which you never knew. Do you want to know them?
Join me in the bathroom, Let me you how to wash your Vagina in 5 Healthy Steps..
STEP 1. Lather up a soft washcloth with some mild natural soap and water.
STEP 2. Clean the folds around your clitoris. Use your fingers to pull your labia away from your clitoris. Gently scrub the skin on both sides of your clitoris with the washcloth.
STEP 3. Wash your vulva and your vaginal opening. Also, scrub around your bikini line.
STEP 4. Scrub your premium, which is the area between your vagina and your anus.
STEP 5. Wash your anal area last. Keep your washcloth from touching your vaginal area after you've washed your anus. This will prevent rectal germs from moving toward your vaginal area. These germs can cause urinary tract infections.
• Avoid using soaps with heavy perfumes, it may irritate the sensitive skin around your vagina.
• Avoid washing inside your vagina. To avoid upsetting the pH balance of your vaginal walls. And Also, To avoid washing away all of your vaginal secretions because they are nature's cleaning mechanism for your vagina.
• Don't use feminine deodorant sprays. It can upset the natural bacterial balance in your vagina. Also, both douches and feminine sprays can irritate the sensitive skin in your vaginal area.
• Wash your vagina at least once in a day. If you have sex, wash it a second time to feel fresh and clean.
• Shave your pubic hair. Thick pubic hair can cause you to sweat down below, which may make you have some odor.
• Stay clean during your period. Change your pad according to the directions on the package. If you're not comfortable about how you smell when you're on your period, you can wash your vagina 2 or 3 times a day.
• Wear cotton underwear. Breathable fabric helps to prevent vaginal odor.